Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

[:




I swear im damn happy and sad and pekchek. :D D:.


Yesterday, 2.4. did fairly well :D. But wasnt in good condition though. stupid medicine. D:.


I swear. Yy scared me half dead. :X At least shes ok now:D.


Yeah. After 2.4, went t white sands t eat.


Than mrt-ed home with yy.


Bathed. can called keith t tell him i will be late t meet him.


Mrt-ed down t outram t meet keith, than went t potong, than sbm.


After sbm, bused down t teoheng.


Started t chat on phone with keith.


Talking of all sorts and craps and some stuffs.:D


Than 10 plus, went into room.


And started singing while waiting for that wenquan._.


Lols.


Thanthan, sanged until around 1.30 pangesed joanne thy all, pangesed joanne thy all, and went over t parkway t find quan and kokboon.


Than chat chat. around 2.40, cabbed home.


Rather expensive though, because someone forgotten wallet than need u-turn back._.


Went home. cleaned up, threw my bag and sleep.


:D Thought of replenishing my sleep


so didnt wake up t study.


I slept all th way from 3+ t 5.30:D


Damn shiok i swear.


Havent been sleeping for so long i think.


So now, after blogging, im going t chiong my homework like siao. I havent even started la.


Is like ohmygawsh! D:.


But no matter what, im still gonna do.


Think i will be sleeping late tonight.


xD.


Thanks Regine and Yanda for helping me t print english. ;D


and


Sorry t


Kaixun


Deneng


Jun Hao


Wen Feng


Javier


Nicholas


for hitting them due t my pekchek`ness.


Sorry, is i missed out any also.


Today is total boredoms. was like sleep eat watch tv, do homework. Lols.


Im craving for a sleep again NOW.:D


But because im th ultimate guaikia, i have t finsih my chapter and do hoemwork! Arh!


so yeah.


And i swear i miss old mjr! D:


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home