Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

(:

Pon`ed school yesterday:X
Zomg-.- I missed lesson.
Thanks t ziling for teaching. Haha.:X:X
Today ah. I first time see people in canteen snatch noodles siah.
Cute la.
Okahy. anyway.
In com lab now.:X:X
sch comp sucks. really.;X;X
Just finished doing maths.
Now waiting for regine t help me upload. as ziling also waiting.
:X:X:X:X:X:X
Panlaoshi say i fail overall sia. Gg liao lor.
Mtp sure die.
Somemore comp NOW spoil.
Chicken.
Bo bian lor.
Can only study / go out liao.
Hais.
Shall end here barhs.


Tag replies:
Javier: RETARJAYYYY;D haha. whats his mi mi wu qi. Tell me laaaaa;D xD!:D:D:D:D:D
Xingwen: Steady! ;D;D You choose lor. i anythingggg. xD. miss you laaaa.
YuanYiin: Yy arh. Very long ler leyyyysx. LOLLOL:X:X
Javier: You retarded arh. Why always tag with time. You think you clock arh:X
XingWen: must ffaster. Cause meet th parent-.-
Wenfeng: Anahanah! LOL. you sound like my mother. zomg-.-
Javier: Rahhhhh. RETARJAY LA. make me sick D: D:
Passerby: Get a life mansxz. You dont rock t. I take it as you are a kind guy bah. telling that i suck gives me a chance t change. Let me tell you. You are nothing better. go around people's blog telling people thy suck. Zomg-.- NOT CUTE OKAHY!. RAHHHHHH.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home