Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Friday, November 26, 2010

): .

Life havent been any better i guess.
I'm so gonna miss many people that is leaving for cambodia on monday. ): .
Anyway its been long since i last have this abcdefg feeling.
Hahah. (:

I have no idea what you want.
You are making me go crazy.
and
I dislike guys that think that they are so awesome and can get any girls they want.
and
Guys that treat girls so nice and giving them false hope when they actually dont like them.

Seee.
Bastards. (:

Anyway, im so awesome.
I'll get over this shit soonz.
Whoever that know what im going through. ♥.
Those that dont know too bad. (:

Im so awesome.
You are a bitch.
Im so gonna get a burberry bag and wallet. (: .
Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home