Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Monday, April 6, 2009

[:

Yay, todays a new day.
Maybe a better day for me:D.
But still
I cant tolerate much on some people in our class.
I suppose you can guess it yourself.
I mean, its not like im trying t criticise, but. Noisy. and stuff.
Trying t be an ahlian.
Oh please.
I dont take that attitude mansxz.
Today, bathed around 10 min faster when woke up.
Improved ok!:D
Bused t school.
Than was msging.
And keith was damn kanjiong that he is going late for school.
Oh god.
He is like rushing like some mad kid.
Okahy, anyway, reached school
filed filed those damn idiot files.
Than in class.
Chatted and fooled around with barry.
Sianed, got deesiao-ed.
Stupid sinhai! You goona get it from me! :X.
Than after school, slacked around.
Drew on board.
stuffs and rubbishes.
All we can think of.
:D
Than than, bused home with tong.
:D Than now at home.
;D
Overall, goodday.
Because no bio:D
But i kinda miss mr ibrahim;D
But still Bio sucks.
But still, im so gonna aim for thriple science:D.
Wheeee.
Damn bored now.
I go study physics lerh;D.
Ha.
Sayonara!:D.

Replies:
Regine: :D You cute ah, come here one hello. Lols.
Replied.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home