Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

];

When is Dooms Day going t come?
Im craving for it.
I had enough of all this you bitch-.-
ok, i injured myself accidentally after i woke up from my nap of studying.
I didnt know why there was this anger in my heart.
that i need t vent at that second at nothing for me t vent.
And i had too much force on my hand which i accidentally scratched my wrist.
-.-
Ass. Not funny lor.
Damn pain.
Very scary also.
I want exam periods! D: D:.
But i dont awnt.
Exam, i will be busy studying.
No exam. I will be busy thinking of things.
exam. gg.
No exam. Relax.
FUCK!-.-
damn pekchek.

I dont know whats my true colour. Someone bring it out. I want t know my true colours. Whats my real weakness and strengths. I have not had this kind of feelings for long time. but it was just some bitch. Who irritatingly irritated me. That made me feel like this. I dont fucking give a damn for who you are ok. As long as you irritate me. I give you hell. You jolly well get there. Asshole.

You will never know how deep it is now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home