Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Friday, May 1, 2009

D:

D: D: D:.
Th world, is scary.
Everywhere in this world, is not safe.
I hate th fact, we are living in this world.
Why is th world formed.
I am afraid, one day.
We will lose all our friend, our family members.
Our loved ones, and th ones that we hated.
Why must there be hatred in this world.
Why must there be love in this world.
Why cant th world be neutral.
Since th word neutral exist.
Why must there be feelings.
Why cant th world be fair.
Why must there be illness.
I dont understand.
There are so many why's within me now.
I dont know th reason.
I only know, im afraid.
Too afraid t think anymore things. D:

And th main thing,
Why do we even EXIST. D:.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home