Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

D;<

I am damn fedup now i tell you.):
But happy at th same time.(:
I dont care whether you read this or not.
But i am posting in case you read it.
Because i want you t know WHO AM I AND WHAT I AM THINKING.
You ahve feelings, either do i okahy.
You say i xialan
thats who i am.
I joke in a xialan tone, its just you dont understand.
Please.
I bet you also have your own expressions alright.
I dont blame you for who you are.
But th main freaking problem is that, now you are blaming for who i am.
My attitude and everything.
My question here is. WHO DONT HAVE ATTITUDE.
You said,
Sometimes i doubt your maturity. th way you talk seriously very xialan.
Continue doubting than. Because i am still young.
I can be immature when i want, mature when i want.
I got my own choice.
I dont need you.
T help me choose.
Whatever it is.
I have never offended you before.
Other than being "xialan" to you.
Whcih you think.
Okahy, whatever.
Since its that.
THAN DONT TALK T ME.
You started messaging.
asked me where i am
I said home. than i ask you you come kb here for what.
You say ton friend house.
I replied orh.
Than you say you going out.
than i say orh, tell me for what. wierdo. Lols.
Than you start giving me attitude. PLEASE LA.
You said you got feelings. i also have alright-.-.
THINK ABOUT IT.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home