Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Down to th max.

I thought.
Am i a burden t you?
Do you find me for help because i know him.
I dont know.

-
You never fail t make my mood go down everyday.
Whose there for me.
I cant find.
One that can truly help.
I need a hug badly, no matter who is it from.
Why am i always helping people t try t make them cheer up when i cant cheer myself ip.
I kept telling my friends, you can only love yourself than can you love someone else.
And it came back t me now.
Can i only cheer someone up when im really happy.
I felt like dieing. At times.
I thought though, whose really there for me.
I couldnt find my answer. Not even my parents.

Thats why i say, i dont trust in th word TRUE.
I only believe in good and best. But never true.
Sometimes i thought.
Im over sensitive. I know I am.
But you people are th cause.

Fishy, cheerup. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home