Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Knowing that it is a trap, we still step into it.

Did badly for my papers though.
Failed science.
Bloody hell.
Time for me t stop tagging my own tagboard.
I started tagging my own tagboard because i was lazy t reply tags in post. LOL.
Laziness kills.
:D
Tags replies:
Xinti: Thanks. (:
Mengkuan: Oh? LOL.! :D
Yanye: No birthday kisses please. LOL.
Leimen: Whats with your retard calling a retard retard? LOL. and what drink? O:
Ahndrea: Hi hobo. LOL.
Wenfeng: Ahhhwind! :D
Ahwen: Haha! MIKU! :D KIUMO SUPER HANDSOME LAH.
Mendel: Thanks.
Leimen: Huh? what you mean? WHY YOU ALWAYS TAG STUPID THINGS THAT I DONT UNDERSTAND ONE. LOL.
Jiamin: Thanks precious. 5th month reaching soon. LOL.
Kaiwen: Super chill. LOL. Take a break, have a kitkat, busy man! :D
Kokhua: Thankyou! :D
Ahwen: LOL. His hair no need perm one. Perm again. Not call kiumo liao. dk call what liao. LOL.
Replied.

Baby, tell me, embrace me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home