Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Realise th time now.

Fuck prep work.
I aint suppose t be blogging.
Its 3:11 am now. Geez.
Ivan, im sorry, i broke th promise t sleep for 10 hr.


Sometimes, i thought, i really felt like cryingggg. D:
Espacially when it comes t song. (Depends.)
It just hurts alot.
Friendship and relationships.
Guh. Its just beyond our control.
Fuck it.
Im really tired of life.
Mental breakdown.
Life is really a game, most challenging game of all.
You lose, it takes a long time and effort t get back there.
You miss something, you need even more effort t get back th stuff.
Fuck. Ultra tired.
Im only having like 3hours sleep only everyday.
Cb. Screw art.
End of year is ending real soon.
Birthday is coming.
I really hope we will be together back on my birthday.
Freak. Im crying.
Super tired. Geeez.
I want t hug you, and cry my heart out.
Like really.
Fish, im so sorry, i cant cheer.
Realise my english is cui now?
Because i failed english.
Super pissed.
I really dont want NA.
But i want to.
Idk, its just so unchoosable.
Guh!
Why cant just i learn t let go.
Guhguhguhguh!
Fuck!
I dont even know what im posting.
I just feel so #$%@#$%$#@%
Just because i cant take it.
Where are you? I need you. D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home