Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Thursday, October 1, 2009

I really dont want it to be this way.

Ziling.:
I never ask people to go your blog and spam you.
I was merely letting out my troubles t this good friend of mine.
Idk if he/she was th one who spammed.
But i want t say is. I NEVER ASK PEOPLE T SPAM.
You dont fucking think that got people spam than is me or my friend can.
And if you want t think that letting out troubles is complaining.
Than your prob.
I only letted out t 2 close friends.
Please.
You said i copied your way of posting how you scold people.
Please.
I just want you t feel. Th way it is to be felt.
Th way you posted.
Its like. WTF. i never do this kind of things at all.
If i ever did. I apologise twice. Once for denying. Once for doing it.
If you hate me, than go on.
Its not like i can change you like that.
Everytime, i wanted things t go back t normal.
You keep ignoring.
Asking me t cry
Remember th last incident when i just merely commented about you being lazy as you sticked t th comp at times thats why you got no time t study.
You said i insulted you
I apologise for that since you see it as an insult.
But you fucking angry me for weeks.
And i fucking apologised to you like more than 30 times.
You turned a deaf ear t that.
I can say nothing.
I was totally speechless.
After when we were friends, you realised we aint that close anymore.
Why?
You hated it when i go t other friends.
I hated it to.
Yet, you everytime.
Lai ** wo men zou.
Than you pangseh me behind
I fucking want you t know how i felt that period.
But i didnt.
Now, i let you know.
Also.
Think.
The problems of us not being able to reconcile.
Yes. I can say, partly its my fault.
Partly, its also your fault.
I meant it. If we both put in an effort.
I dont see a why not.
So please.
Your msn pm, a fucker is a fucker, it wont change.
Idk if you are talking about me, but. If you are, than i will tell you. Fuck you.





Getting way too pissed.
Argh, should not let it affect my paper tomorrow.
English, im worried.
Those vocabs in my mind, just dissipate into thin air.
Gosh.
Words like quandary, rectify, gamut.
Till now, th only word i can rmb is affable.
Hais. D:
Any idea why im blogging?
Haha. I should not be even online.
:D
Nvm.
Idk whats wrong w everyone nowadays.
Acting that their life is so bored to and extent that nothing can amaze/interest them.
Than go around making troubles.
Ah, whatever.
Somethings not right with me.
I hate hanging out with people now.
Argh. Cb.
Byebye./:
Chrystal:
Thanks for that lil encouragement! I love you! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home