Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

I really wish things didnt change, but it changed. It seems so far to catch it back now.

Sometimes, thinking of what we have done tgt.
Sometimes, thinking of those stupid things we laugh at.
Sometimes, thinking of th days we go take neoprints.
Those days, i endured.
Ziling. I dont want our friendship t end right here. But this is what i want you t know. Really.
I dont like people calling me stupid. I hate it alot. Really.
I dont like it when people say that i am short.
I dont like it when things are meant t be that way, and you can change it, yet being forced to changed.
I dont like it, ALOT, even if its jokes, for fun, but tease or laugh at me. maybe "stupidnesss" is still ok. But i really dont like it.
I dont like it when i say i need t study and when you say I also never.
Its different.
This is what i have endured through between our friendships.
Despite all these.
We still had our fun times, dont we.
I know you endured me times and times too.
I think this is just a break for both of us.
Maybe, i dont know, after th holiday, Monday, we will be like who we were?
Good friends?
Or maybe after th holiday, we will be just like strangers.
Not intefering each other's life, not caring for others anymore.
I really hope you do read this.
I dont know if you like pink not. I have very vague memory for that. But i know you love arial alot. Thus, im putting it like this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home