Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Friday, September 11, 2009

We have a new member in there.

Oh man, something is surely wrong with wenshi.
WTF. -.-
In a ultra bad mood.
No idea, no reason.
Damn!
I feel like dissipating away from this world.
It seems so dramatic.
But it just came t my mind.
It seems like everything is my fault.
It sounds so normal.
But its real.
It just seems like, its not my day everyday. Everything just go haywire.
It sounds like everyone's life.
But its not.
I have been trying to stop sleeping.
But to no avail.
I have been trying to stop using comp everyday.
But i just have that temptation.
In order to study, i ask people out.
But, how many people out there really studies.
I mean mostly when we go out, we just chitchat our ass out and stuffs
Gossips. everything.
Omg. ..
Nevermind, shall post about today.


Morning. Supposed to meet wenfeng at 8 in singpost macd.
But apparently.
Due to this fdisgusting and fugly lizard(S)! in my bathroom.
I CANT BATHE-.- ( I reached at 9.15)
and therefore, have to wait for those two lizards to make their way out. (Its irritating.)
Went in to th bathroom t check every 15 min.
Only until 8.00 than th lizard dissapear.
I feel like somekind of idiot for being freaked by a lizard.
But im just afraid la. Imagine if it touches you.
I will sure be like .WHATTHF~ -.- ( and i bet with you i sure will cry. its not because act or what, but its just so disgusting to me to an extent i just cannot help it. ) -Wtf, this reminds me of being scared by a lizard in th bathroom. and th cockroach climbing up to my skirt. making me scream like no ones business. Bad encounters la. WTF.
Ok whatever.
Bttp.
Bathed.
853`ed down kallang.
Train`ed down paya lebar.
Like finally i reached.
Than wenfeng sucker. still say
I finish studying chemical changes than you come
WTH.
LOL. thanthan, did geog ws and stuffs. (Geog is too difficult. )
Walk`ed to ubi w wenfeng.
Than wenfeng go take his basketball.
Went over to ubi court play awhile
than his sister come down.
JUST NICE RAIN.
Went to shelter. ( hide la ofcourse. )
Than due to boredoms.
Decided to play monkey.
Siala. th sister damn cute but guailan. hehe. :D
Than went home
Supposingly to make my way down to kembangan cc with wenfeng and charlotte to play bball with th rest.
But due to my laziness and tiredness, i decided to go home.
And Charlotte didnt go too. ( I forgot her reason. lol.)
Wenfeng lent me his ds. Wheee. Thanks dude! (No rental fee horh! )
Heh, and i finally can play patapon tomorrow. ! :D PEAR YOU MUST REMEMBER TO BRING AND CHARGE FULL BATTERY FOR ME HORH. (:
Aha, me go room. Sayonara.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home