Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Does it make any point screaming out loud like this to let your opponent listen? Im so sorry, but to me, its dumb and useless, i wont get angry. (:

Im sorry, but you guys dont understand me and you people aint me. You guys wont know why i ignore you all but you all will only think that i am afraid. But i can tell you straight in your face. IM NOT. (: [Theres a reason why this is big/ ]

Oh, insanity.
I should reply tags first.
Starting from th last one i can see. Blame those that spammed if i never reply you tags! :D

Wenfeng: Superman? LOL :D Thanks lots! (:
Amanda: Thanks.
Fuzhong: Aiyah, shutup la. LOL. before i get fangry.
Pearson: He is fuzhong. (:
Sherman: Haha, okay. (: Long since we last talked right? LOL. See you soon, and thanks. [=
Tags replied.

Ah, fuck life.
Why cant i stay in kindergarden.
Time rewind time!
Ahh! Suckers!
JUST LEAVE ME ALONE . (:
Bic tmr. (: and i dont know how t survive through. I hate bic somehow. -.-
Thanks;
-(Name that is not wished to be stated.) ; For giving me good suggestions.
-Fuzhong. For helping me. (:
-Dkhew. For willing t help.(:
-Wenquan. For making me laugh unknowingly. ( I know you dont know that i am down, kay nevermind, i have never shown it infront of you. (:)
-Kokboon. For walking me t bustop.
-Glenn Maurice. For making me laugh unknowingly too. Though irritating at times, but you two are still cute! :D Do well for your psle's alr! ;D.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY! ♥
They are celebrating downstairs now. I dont feel like going down.
Tired to the maximum. Both mentally and physically.
What if i break down one day.
What if i am gone in this world one day.
Will anyone be there to save me.
Be sad about it.
Or even bother about it?
I doubt so.
*And to some people. I post what i want to post. I dont need your comments, neither do i need you discriminations. Just shutup. Mind your own things first, settle them well. Before you comment me. You are nothing better. I have my troubles. who dont. Everyone have their limits. I know you have reached yours. I am reaching mine alrd. Dont make me angry. If not i shall make sure you get hell. And I hope you TRULY understands this. I wont care about your gossipings and stuff, because when you think of it deeply, you are nothing better.(:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home