Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

(:

Oh whatever.
Im thinking again.
Gahhh.
Kay, i crave for iphone now.! $%@%@#
& How dumb of me.
There is geog test on next week.
AND I LEFT MY DUMB F BOOK IN SCHOOL-.-
Ahhh!
-.-
Pekchek ah!
Kay. Pekchek`ness shoo shoo
-.-
Facebook, Msn, Gunz, Maple, Isketch, Pets society, Restaurant City, Friends For Sale, Handphone.
Everything. Is getting boring for me.
Ahh.
Sick. Just slept. And i feel like sleeping again. D:
zzz.
Kay. Me and my nonsence`nical rantings.

Is it really so easy t put down all this hatred?
I hope so. Words are easy, but actions are hard.
But, theres still a change t be made. I really dont understand.
I want t put down all this hatred and conflicts that we all have in th past.
But when ever i think of it.
Anger just overtake them. Gahh.
I have to control my emotions alrd. Its hard though.
Thanks people who listened. (:

O.O, Thanks to:
;Pearson.
For always being there for me. Willing t listen t my rantings and stuff even when you yourself have your problems. Thanks alot. (:
;Ziling.
For always being there for me. I love you kay! A friend like you is hard t find la! Willing to scold at others when i met with problems. Stupid slang you have when you scold. Rofl kay! Even if you call me pig everyday and keep saying that im a bully. It gets annoying at times though. But still, you rock my life! x3.
;Wenquan.
For bullying me. x.x I know this sounds stupid. But still you make me laugh. (:
;Kokboon.
For willing t teach me chinese and stuff and your willingness to help me when problems came. (:

Ahhh, Damn.
Wenshi's gone for good.
Wheres is th clone?


Life sucks with fuckers like you around.


Ahh. Why must you snatch with me for whatever I have?
Friends and everything. Friends i dont care okay. But friends that listen t my problems and friends that you know through me.
I care alot ok. zzz.

Kay. fuck life.






















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home