Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

;D


Fun, tiring, embarrasing.
Summary of whole day i spent with sbm humans. (:
Met Sherman at traffic light.
Went over to sbm for Sister Hsu's birthday! :D
Well, shes 112 year old! Fantastic! :B
Hmmm.
Than after that got short sharing.
After that short sharing.
Ernest decided to go vivo in wierd costumes.
To build confidence. How nice. LOL.
So thy made me into DOMO. ._.
Cardboard. :D
Hahaha.
:B
So we really go there like this. LOL.
Than went to skypark play catching.
I was running in that box! ._.
Thanthan. I got caught. Sat in th box. waiting for people to save me.
Than decided to call ziling to chat
LOL.
Who knows she go bathe. ._."
After that rain.
So slacked around at the auditorium.
Rain stop.
Went to play again._.
Than keep rain stop rain stop.
Hide rain play hide rain play.
Pekchek.
Decided to stay in th rain.
LOL.
Than play sissors paper stone.
Loser do forfeit. O:
Went to eat after that.
Journey to eat.
Fuzhong is trying to be an ass.
Keep trying to quarrel with me!
Old man! No youth day laa. LOL. :B
While eating. I was damn cold la.
Than vicky lend me th shirt. O:
Thanks! ;D
Went over to marina after that.
That cab was like admn cool la!
Watch mr bean in th cab.
Than went to see alvin kiap toys. :D
Damn cool la! O:
Thanks Alvin! For that toy. LOL. O:
After that, went home.
:D
Thanks Hangqi for sending me to bustop. (:
Stop saying im short ok! You fat! O:
Th end! :D
People. If you want to me to link you, retag! Sorry! ._. "




Tags Replies:
-ZILING: Ahnanananana! -.- LOL. :X Happy is better than more toys. :D
Wenfeng.:Ahfeng. Haha! :D Gunz again okay!
Glenn:HELLOWELLO GLENN. You know you create th room hellowello. After you offline. Th game still running sia. Than i go back. Everyone was like who is wenshi who is wenshi. LOL. All your fault! D;
Ivan.ho=]: Only stupid people like you fly kite when theres lightning. :D
Javier: Haha! HARLOOO! ;D
Ron: Haha. I know. :D I linked you alr. Should be you link me can! ._.
Pearson: Yea! So paiseh. LOL. Make myself like a fool. But was fun though! :D
Sayhui: OMG. I MISS YOU SO MUCH LA./ LOL. :X yea. promised you. :D Im super busy one hor! You want must faster book me la. :D LOL. ._. Message me lorh. cause i lost your number. Phone spoil. ._.
Yanye: LOL. yea la yea la. :D Naggy ass.LOL. :X Too bad you did not go. Sbm was freakinglish fun! :D
Fz: Yea la. Noob ass. Ask me add without putting msn there. LOL .:D LOUSY! and what kid! You old man! ;D
Tags Replied. :D
ILOVEYOU. I SWEAR. O:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home