Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Friday, July 3, 2009

O:



I dont know!
See carefully what th "specs" are made of! :D Its my newest creation!
Ok damn. Somehow Cleon and Celeste said that the specs suit me. Oh wth!
God. Wenshi is facing something that she dont wants.
I mean.


I just dont like to face my mother at home. Yes shes sick. But cant she think of my feeling. I come back from school. Tired and stuffs. I still have to hear your whinings, your scoldings. It just wont stop. Even when im going to sleep already. You will still scold. Please. What is this?! Think about me la. You dont scold me for reasonable things kay-.- You scold me for the sake of scolding. Life like this sucks like fuck ok!


Nevermind. Argh.
Im having gastric once again. zomg.
Pain stomachny,! D:
Well, i always wished that im yours.
Guess what? Domo got new friends ler okay!
Its Carebear and Octo!
Ha. And thy are my new friends tooo.
Thanks ziling! ♥
And thus, i have new listeners.
Carebear Domo and Octo!(:
Thy look like on small family. LOL.
Cause domo looks small, and carebear/octo looks big. :B
Well. Actually theres still pig and another domo. But yea. :D
Whose gonna bring mediumed size things to school.
It makes your bag heavy.
Wait. wenshi go camera them in. :D

Ok la. I actually had problems to camera them straight all looking in.Cause of my webcam's cable being too short. Blame it! LOL. :X

My wallet is being found. But yeah.

Everything inside is gone.

Freak you theif. Your lame ok.

I find Domo cuter and cuter day by day! Oh god! .

Okay. I should end here. Before i start whining.

Wenshi NEEDS to stop whining. :D

And yes you, you. Iloveyou.(:

Tags Replies:

Ivan.ho=] : Aiyo! Must guai! Cannot fly plane. Play the safer thing ok. Fly kite. Wont die. Fly plane. Drop dead. Got terrorist also ley. Must fly kite okay? Listen to wenshi laaa. LOL. :B

Sherman<3:im>-ZILING.: I got tag lorhhh! Anyhow. Is you today no tag lorh! D:. I want your house all th carebear! x3.>

JEANNE! (: : Well, this will never end if we continue argueing right? LOL :X So yeah. Make it simpler! WE are adorable. :D LOL. :X My toys more adorableee. :B

Tags replied. :B

Ok damn idk what happen to blogger. but im not able to take away th line in between those sentences. LOL. :B So yeah. Who cares! Taggers! Tag more. My tagboard is dieing. D: I no money buy coffin. D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home