Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

-.-

Nonsense la.
Urghs. Fuck, Life is so sickening.
I will live my life t th fullest.
Yes. But
I dont understand why th hell this kind of people exist.
I mean all kinds of people exist. I know.
But why.
As in.
If you are not sure of something.
Dont go and spread la.
And, If you are not sure of something and you want t ask.
Than believe that bitch that is talking t you.
I mean, if you want t know th truth.
Yet you are forcing th person t say thats.
Whats th point of asking in th first place.
I swear i never say lorh.
Whether you hear it from my mouth or what.
I SWEAR i never say.
If you are not going t believe.
Sua! D;<




You are an assss. You did it purposely. I guess. You paired up with her, just t try t see my true colors. Well, dont bother trying. You guys failed. This is my true colours. (: I hve always been who i always am. Too bad! Im not gonna be emo or sad or whatever, I just want you t read this. (: Dont try t make me hate you. Because i SELDOM hate people.


Tags Replies:
Ivan.ho=] : Eh what not original! I bite you arh. LOL. go fly your kite la. LOL :X
pamela! : Okok. soooon. :D
*Ron Liang* : Hmmmm, you hate your own name or what? Dont be lame la. LOL. You are just damn lucky that i lost my cbox passs. Aboh delete alr. :D But i trust my taggers yo! (:
Javier: LOL. dont care la. thy lame. LOL. WENSHI HEN HAO. (: JAVIER BU HAO. LOL.
JEANNE! (: : Im not! LOL. :D You more adorable laaaa. :D Rehh. (:
Fuzhong. : LOL. :D No use angrying. Later pimple pop pop. LOL.
PEARLYN :D : YEAH LA.-.-
Sherman<3: Aiya lazy. LOL. Good for you lorh one more week hols. LOL. O:
Fuzhong: LOL. I not like you. NO IMAGINATION. (:
Zaneith: LOL. i think i somehow remember who you are. :D
-ZILING : LOL. Zaneith, Remember ziling? Th tall tall netballer. VERY CHIIO ONE! <3 LOL. :X
Javier: Where you harlo gone t? LOL.
PEARLYN:D : Aiya. Wenshi lazy. LOL. :D
Tags Replied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home