Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Saturday, June 13, 2009

(:

Hello People. (:
Well, life aint very COLOURFUL to me. :B
Well.
Went for tuition today.
After tuition.
Met up with Sbm people.
But before meeting up.
Loitered around vivo while waiting for them.
Wasted quite a lot of money. zz
Broke! T.T
Ok anyway.
Passed keith his ADVANCED borthday present. In case i no moremoney
Than went t buy mac.
Fuzhong damn idiotic.
He go take tissue
Than he pull th whole bunch.
Damn paiseh.
Th macdonald auntie was staring at him ley. ><"
Wahlau.
If my w910i still havent spoil.
Sure take picture one!
That auntie damn bth him. LOL .:B
Thanthan.
We went t skypark and eat.
Well. eateateat. Talktalktalk. Playplayplay.
After that.
Go home.
:B
Ok.
I was with a bunch of guys. Whom idk.
But still thy say byebye t me.:B
LOL. so byebye lor.
Anyway jiahui's friend. (:
Ha, that girl with them also very friendly ley!
Should have talked t her. D:
LOL.
Than this tall tall guy.
Well, i didnt get t ask his name. too busy smsing.
And th mrt was too cramp.
Yeah took mrt with me.
Well. he live further.
Simei.
><"
Imagine from habourfront all th way t there.
From kallang i feel like killing singapore for being big lor. LOL.
Well.
Singapore say big not big.
Say small not small la.
zz
Just now chatted with hangqi. :B
Well. He was playing msn games with me
And he did a stupid thing!
I win tic tac toe.
you treat me ice cream
Than in th end.
HE REALLY WIN SIA. -.- LOL.
Bth him. Like siaohaizi.
Anyway.
Damn bored.
I just finished my tuition homework.
Leaving one blank.
How goodgirl am i.
I prefer tuition homework!
I hate school homework. So ma fan. i rather thy give worksheets than put on th net. D:
I finished downloading maple alr.
But cannot run.
So yeah. Dont care! :B
Its 3.30 am now. yet i cant fall asleep...
Hais.
Well. I want new phone. D:
LOL.
But idk what phone t take.
Suggestions people!
Other than omnia or arena. LOL. :B
Cause too exp.
Daddy wont give me deh. D:
Rah.
DOMO ftw!
I miss domo wallet. D:
someone spon me big big domo toy. I want t cuddle it. D:
LOL.
Well.
I suppose i really need a sleep. :B\
Haha.
Shall reply tags before turning in.
I will try my best t sleep!
Sleep ftw!


Tags Replies.:
Javier: Harlo again. Retarded sia you! ._.
Wenfeng: Thanks.
Glenn. : T.T my fault! LOL. Welcome! :B
Xingwen: Thanks! :B
Celeste.: Rehhhhhhhhhhhhh. Thanks yo! :B Sorry cant join you all! D:
Dkhew: Ok. :B I accidentally typed your name into Dew! LOL. :B Honeydew! ._.
Weijia: Daddy powerpower mah. MRBEAN LEY! :B. People drop from sky you drop from ceiling. O: Cute arh!
SINGWEI :] : Okay! Thanks! :B Haha. i thought you will lazy read one ley! :B
JOSW: OPEN YOUR EYES YO! (: I link alr hor! Rahhhh. Im INNOCENT. dont ever accuse me! I bite you ok! D:<
Jiajia: Hello! :B
Sherlyn: Hello! :B Thanks! :B Haha! :B
Jiamin: Thanks precious! :B
-Ziling: Reh no need. LOL .:B
Javier: LOL Okok. :B See la. use comp use too much. Spoil! Awwww, D: LOL.
ReEvE: LOL. What nanny. Dont make me sound so old. You old ngiam! D:<
Tags Replied. :B



Well. im not really that happy though. O: Rather moodswinged today. Almost cried.

Well. Everything is not going in my way. I want t sleep early i cant. I want tstudy. But when i start studying. I sleep. But at night i study i wont sleep. But i will get damn pissed of nothing. Gosh. Whats happening t me. Fuck. Someone save me! D:
AND TODAY. IDIOT BULLIED DUMBASS. si wenquan! Gei wo ji zhu. fyi. i lazy make back.LOL .so together white later. Pray you will see this. (: LOL.
Wellllll. Is life really as colourful as how MANY people described it? O:
Well. I guess. No one knows.
Only heaven knows. (:
Wenshi! SLEEPSLEEP. STOP TYPING ANYMORE. TELL YOUR PILLOW!D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home