Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Friday, June 12, 2009

O:

After all, this is life.
Ok damn. Rotting at home really sucks.
I want t sleep early.
But i cant.
Im a total diff person.
I sleep at 7am.
Wake at 4pm.
Wth!
I want t sleep early wake early!
But i just cant ok!
._.
I somehow wanna steal momma's emdicine.
Hehe! :B
Blah blah blah.
It boring
And i just realised.
Its long since i last posted. (:
Sorry people.
Aiya whatever.
I lost th MOTIVATION t post.
Zzz.
Ok.
I lost th MOTIVATION t do homework too.
Tomorrow's my first lesson of tuition.
And im worrying that i cant wake. O:
But after all, this is life. (:
Ok. zz.
I need motivation t do art.
I cant tone well now.
Zzzz.
Lols. :B
Kay la. i go facebook ler.
Super boredddd.


Tags Replies.:
Jordan: LOL. idk! Maybe shes trying t test out th different kind of TAGtagTAGTag in my blog yeah. (:
Esther: Okay. (: Sooon. :B
Ivy: LOL. i miss you la! Come down slack ley. I rot at home until want die. ._.
ReEvE: Yeah. You smile! :B LOL. you better dont elt me catch you smoke cigg! Rahhhh. D;<
Glenn: Yeah. haha.
Wenfeng: THANKS AHFENG! (: Lol! ._.
Javier: Ni bu hao. (:
Weijia: Thanks yo! (: Dadddy powpow! LOL.!
Xinti: Hello boyfriend! LOL. thanks! (:
Amber: Hello! [: Thanks yo! :B
Barry: LOL. Thanks yeah! (: Fyi, i too lazy to blog la. LOL. slack like shit this few days. Muchiam world ending nothing t do! :B And i no motivation t do homework nors.
Wenfeng: Thanks! Thanks :D ! LOL! :B
Tags Replied. :N


OMG. I JUST READ EMAIL.
NUM GOT 70% OFFER FROM 12-14 JUNE or july.Shit i cant remember. LOL!
Ahhh! ._.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home