Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

];

Im sorry, its all my fault.
Happy day supposingly. But everything changed when i reached home.
Today, met up with ziling javier yingying t go back konghwa.
Javiers kinda extra la. But anyway..
We went back t konghwa.
Did nth much. Went back see see niah.
Slacked awhile.
Saw mr tan.
Than aft that.
197`ed t parkway. Went arcade, food. home
On th way home. ( bustop la.)
Charlotte appeared from nowhere. And wenfeng appeared when we were loitering ard pp.
so Charlotte me Javier and wenfeng 31-ed t kallang, as i go home
While thy headed over t bugis, whre javier and wenfeng's families are there.
Kinda lol-.-
Had a super laughing disorder over there okay-.-
I cant stop laughing. Idiot!
All th tards were there. i realised/
So reached home/
Watch cooking masterboy. I finally finished it.Well nice show overall. :B. Brave cook.
Went t eat with papa mama.
Than go home.
Thats when everything start t change/
Msn`ed a while.
And everything really changed.
Thanks h,
for letting me know who he is.
Thanks n,
For making sure what she said was real.
Sorry h,
Because i was th one creating all th trouble.
Sorry n,
for appearing in your life.
.
Nothing t say alr.
So dont say.
Thanks; Javier and Wenfeng for cheering me up.




Tags replies.:
z0n: haha,;B Rayner. Lols. Kkahys, thanks a lot. i sure will do. Everyone do needs a listener right. :B. if you have problems. come t me. i can pluck my ear for you too.;B
Nicholas: Thanks. Dont forget what you owe me! :B
Javier: Hello;B baaa! Retarjay.
Wenfeng: Ahtarfeng:D Kkahys. try. :B thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home