Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Friday, May 29, 2009

><"

Sometimes, i really do wonder why do you exist in th world.
Why of all people, you?
Why? D:.ilymtylh. i swear.
Im super sad now i swear.
Not over results.
But you. D:.
Not even domokun can cheer me up.
I really dont know what t do.
Hais.
Tomorrow.
Meeting up with Javier, Swee Har, Ziling and Yingying
Back t konghwa.
I wonder what will my mood be.
Anyways. My mother talked back panlaoshi today.
Super funny.
She keep giving panlaoshi problem can.
I want t laugh also cannot.
Hais.


Dont stress la D:.
Everything, can settle deh.
Its only a matter of whether you want or not.
For example.
You own a book.
You want t know th story.
You dont bother t read / ask people about it.
How aer you going t know th story?
So yeah.
Just dont stress alright.
I will be always there for you deh. ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home