Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Friday, June 5, 2009

:B



Yet another boring day.


Which leads wenshi t serious camwhoring. :B


But too bad. shes so not gonna post all for you.


Ok-.- Hangqi commented this t be a ahlianic photo.


Oh like wth. LOL.


I find it nice.


:X


Was msn gaming with Carol, ♥.


LOL.


Was championship diving,


minesweep,


flowerz, than go petz.


But go petz need download.


Thus we went over t isketch as we waited for it. and guess what! :B


First time in my life.




Well, thats lame.
But still, I won! :N

Yesterday, was webcaming with keith.
And he was playing with th effects of his webcam-.-
One example. :N


Crazy. LOL. :B
I can only sit there see him play.
LOL. :B
THEY GOING FOR SBM LEADERSHIP CAMP TOMORROW. AND I MISSED IT! SHIT! I WANNA GO! D;.
Hangqi. T.T im jealous! D:.
LOL.
Fatfat._.
;X
Thats all bahhhhh. ;B
Continue t gopetz with carol! :B Wheee.
Suddenly said that carol looked like baby! :N LOL.
She was crazy over that;X
Hehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home