Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

(:

Ok crap.
Wenshi is on a tuition marathon! ._.
Thanks t people who are th always entertainers before i go for tuition. :B
Ziling. I miss you hell loads. <3 Meet up soon yeah! (:
Tomorrow is another tuition date. Urgh crap.
Everytime before tuition is like, can i play catching with an ant? please?
O:
Ok. Cleon just came t talk t me. LOL;X
I got no mood t do homework. D:
But i still have t do yeah.
Maybe tomorrow bah.
I swear i have t complete art and english.
Chinese maybe one page.
Idk wheres my zhi yu si!
I really felt like meeting up with ziling t do homework with her! T.T
I really miss her like mad. ):
Shag. I thought i can change phone alr.
Called 1633 up.
Realised November than can.
Argh.
Nevermind.
Any kind souls out there t lend Wenshi your spare phone? O:
LOL! :B
My back relly ache like mad. D:
Poor wenshi.
Oh. Sherman. Please wake at 9 tomorrow. (:
LOL. :X Ok-.- i doubt he will read this.
:B
Daddy. T.T. Come home quickly.
Wenshi is afraid t be alone at home! D:.
I dont wanna get nightmares again. D:
I've been getting all kind of SO DAMN REAL nightmares since i came back from ptf. D:
T.T
Whats happening t wenshi!
Shall end here.



Tags Replies:
Sherman<3: LOL. Yeah. (: Your <3 a bit gay ley. :X
Ivan.ho=]: LOL. Wheres your TEEHEE=]?
Fuzhong: O:
JEANNE! (: : Omg. You still remember me la. LOL. :B I thought you alr forgotten. D:
Dkhew: I lazy la. :B LOL.
HAZEL: Who cares. :B LOL.
Amanda: Not sure. Me and Regine taking up two shift for flag day. So if im gonna go t sbm. idk when i will reach. I scared by th time sharing finish than i reach. O:


Wenshi!
Omg.
What th fck is happening t you?
Your like totally cmi mansxz!
In this few days.
You cannot stand failures.
You cannot stand anger.
You cannot stand everything around you.
You get pekchek easily.
You cry easily.
CANT YOU CONTROL YOURSELF TEOWENSHI.
Please. Start t control yourself infront of people.
GET A GRIP TEOWENSHI!
Damn, you just cant control youself.
Thus making yourself getting so emotional and uncontrolable.
Ok.
Get a life yo!
Stop acting like so emotional.
You cannot afford t be emotional! (:
YOU STILL NEED T BUCK UP!
Jiayou yo! (:

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home