Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Monday, June 22, 2009

O:

Ok...
Wenshi is pissed again. D;<
Stupid bitch. Keep making things sounded like my fault.
Im so not going t let you win okay.
Im not going t spoonfeed you with what you want.
You want t be happy.
Stand up yourself.
Stop trying t pull me into th story.
THANK YOU.


Tralala
Wenshi had tuition today.
Tmr's gonna be maths. D:
Grah. I dont wanna bring math textbook. O:
Messaged Sherman th whole day today. LOL.! :B
Super bored la. ._.
And yay, Sherman is going t online alr! :B
Finally dont need t text.
I hate my phone.
It sucks. Really.
Argh. Who cares! (:
Mwaha! :B Wenshi is gonna study later on! :B Though timing wrong la. LOL. (:
I really need go study alr-.-
BUCK UP YO!
AND
MOE SUCK.
BECAUSE THY DID NOT EXTEND HOLS if im not wrong.
ASS.! D;<


Tags Replies:
Ivan.ho=]:LOL. :B
Javier: O:
Zaneith: haha. okok;B. soon.
Tags replied. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home