Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

T.T

Something's definitely wrong with Wenshi.
Someone sure about whats happening t her, tell her please?
Oh no.
Im afraid of almost everything.
Even posting this post.
I fear of my surroundings.
Im afraid of being alone.
I even fear my own computer.
My domokun.
Im really scared.
I keep getting nightmares.
Damn real ones.
Im really like afraid t be alone.
Why cant my parents just understand th reason of my afraid t go t sleep.
Only tell me, Sleep early, later panda eyes.
I also dont want.
But everytime im alone in th room.
I close th light.
I think of all sorts of things.
Im really afraid.
Im scared of ghost death, everything. Yes.
I dont wanna stay at home.
I wanna go t school.
But im afraid.
What if i step out of house.
But something happen.
Though i feel more secure outside than at home.
Im really very scared.
Im even scared of myself.
I dont even know WHY i am scared.
Help me please.
Really.
Wenshi! Wheres th past you! You still need t continue t try t make people smile!
Ziling is coming t my house in 5 hours time t do homework.
I cant wait for her arrival. O:
I want t play l4d now. D:


Tags Replies:
Ivan.ho=] : So now is what? TEEHEE=] or Okie Dokie=] ? LOL. :B
JEANNE! (: : Orhh. No wonder. LOL. :B You spy me la! Than dont want let me know right. Faster, tell me who sent you t spy me. LOL. :B
Sherman<3 color="#ffffff">Life sucks.
Its th small little lies that keeps you living on.
I feel like crying now.
Really. D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home