Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Self Reflection? O:.
It might be more that that. i have many things in my mind.
Ignore it, if you dont feel like reading.
This is my blog, thus i post what i like.
Sorry t say, you are nobody t comment me.
Thank you. (:
Not exactly.
Well, i have always thought that i did something wrong. Thus causing this. But, even after thinking for so long. I dont find myself doing anything t provoke you. Thus, this matter, will try t get out of my head.

I know im a coward. Sorry boy, for not helping you. Yes, and today, truly, I witness a bully scene in bus 61 on th way home. Two guys are trying t bully one small guy. Well, they are still in pri sch, fyi.O:.
Apparently, thy didnt allow that small guy t drop down th bus. But still he did it. And what thy did t him, is something that we definitely cannot take it.
-Hit him in his head.
-Kick him down th bus.
-Hit him in th tummy.
-Pulling his tshirt.
-Threatening him.
Thats all i saw, but t what i think, thy might do even more things from what I only see now. Yes, im not only th bystander, there are adults and other secondary school students in th bus witnessing it. I wont say that thy are cowards, because me myself dont have th courage t go up t help that guy. Im sorry! D: He is only so young, yet being bullied, physicalling and mentally. I know, even if i help, i can only help t an extent. Because i dont knw him. But still, i felt guilty for not helping. Even if i helped, i can help him a little, at least he can think that someone actually cared for him, but i did not! And when exactly I KNOW I HAVE TO. I despise myself for me being who i am. Yes, i dare t say this, because i actually did not help someone i know that needs help! Truly, i can say, and i dare t say, yes, none of us will actually help this guy. Because this group of adults, not exactly adults, kay whatever. Was saying that, why thy keep bully, that guy should stand up and fight back. Well, if you can see he has no ability, why still say it. Im sorry t say this, but in anycase you pass by my blog or stuff, you know who you are. Now, i understand, what does it means by, its easy to say, but hard t do. Even adults dont have th courage t help when thy are in a group, ok. sorry, because i also do not have th courage. But yepp, from what i see today, i understand. Sorry guy! D:

I have no more time for science. Yes, i need t buck up. I cannot slack anymore. But, why am i still so addicted t computer, facebook-ing. msn-ing. Omb. Kay, i need a timetable which i know i wont follow, but i still will do and i will force myself too.

Im currently having many moodswings. Many should know why. Sorry if i offended anyone of you.
I know i should kind of learn how t control my emotions already. Im not young anymore. Its hard, but i still will.

I sentence suddenly came into my mind.
If you are unwilling to accept life, how do you want life to accept you.
I dont know why this poped up. but yep, still, i kinda think it makes sense.

I thought of something too, from today's experience.O: . Do teachers really make an effort t understand students like how thy say it. T what i think, no. Yes, i understand that you guys are stress. We only have one piece of work, but you guys have 31 pieces of work. but its your job yeah. You people are adults, should know how t handle stress. If you have 31 pieces of work, it still aint our fault correct. We do our job, you do your job. Thats all. Kay whatever. Teachers keep telling us about time management. Now its my turn, what about yours! Stop telling us that you are sleeping at 1/2/3/4. Because we also have lack of sleep. Ok, maybe not all of us. but some. Understand those that have problems. And have difficulties doing their work fast because thy need much time t concentrate. Theres a reason why i make it white.

Ok, as for another thing, i only heard one side of th story, i cant help much. O:

I think i still have many rants, but before i flood my own blog. ( thought im supposed t post whatever i feel like t ) i better stop. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home