Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

O:

Af-fa-ble.
Everyone is going t memorise this word well. LOLOL. :D
Kay. whatever.
Today.
Aft school.
Met dkhew at pp lib.
Sorry gine, make you wait so long. :X
Kay, than benjamin and kaisheng came.
Than saw Xin Min, her sister, and Jeremy.
Than xinmin came t join us t study. as th rest went for tuition.
Means. me kaisheng benjamin xinmin and khew was studying.
I snatched kaisheng;s handphone and bag.
I dumped kaishengs bag into dkhew's bag.
Tthan hide his hp in my pocket.
For a moment ks thought it was in my bag. and was trying t search
I turned.
than he tried t be spy, roll away.
In th end hit th chair.
LOL. so malu la.! ._.
Kay whatever.
DONT DO THAT AGAIN KS. ITS SUPER THROW FACE.
Could not stop laugh las.
Kay, than went t katong for tuition.
;D/ Now blogging. later study. :D
...
Physics!
#$%@#$%#$%
Kay whatever, LOL.
Replying tags tmr. :D TAG MORE PEOPLE. ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home