Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

If all th clock and watches and stuff that indicates time stops. Will anyone know what time it is?

Things starts to get uncontrallable.
Forever friends? Its seriously not easy to find. IF YOU THINK I DONT CHERISH THE FRIENDSHIP. FORGET IT OKAY-.- I apologised times and times, now its all up to you.
I get jealous, when i see all this good friends out there.
I wonder, why cant i be the same.
I have got the answer.
I tried to change, but have you all tried to accept me not.
-.- Why are friends always the problems in life.
Sick. Tired. Enough. of life.
Fuck it. Seriously. If anyone was to understand me.
Thanks t these people.
;Ron: For being there, trying t help. Espacially my mood is very down in class. Thanks for all th fun and laughter. (:
;Yuanyiin, Xinmin : For accompanying me and accepting who i am.
;Kokboon : For teaching me things that idk and accompanying me to bustop. (:
;Kenn : A very good daddy who is always not there for his nuer. (: But makes his nuer smile.
;WENFENG: One of th espacially. Thanks for always being there for me. Listening to my rants and troubles. Though you also make me listen to your rantings. But you are still one of my good friend ! (: Remember th theory of ROUND, OLD and ACT! (: R.o.A. :D
;YANYE : Also another one of th esp. Brave girl you are. (: Despite your troubles you are having, you still continued t offer me a listening ear. Thanks alot. Although i did not tell you, but that dont mean i dont trust you. But, sometimes, you just dont feel like saying it. So yea. dont think so much kay. (:


Time for tag replies:
Wenfeng: LOL. thanks.
Glenn : HELLO WELLO GLENN. ;D
Barry: What did i help out in? LOL.
Xinti: Boyf! :3
Carol : Yea lorh. When go out. wait very long alrdy ley. LOL.
Amanda: thanks.
Wenfeng: Thanks ahfeng! :D
Mastercheif: Oh, you sure? LOL. Th sky is falling mansxz!
Yingtong: Thanksthanks. (:
Javier: Wo bu hao.
Yanye: Its okay. Im not even cute. (: And thanks.
Mastercheif : No! EWWWWW. So smelly! Throws back! Hits mastercheif face! (: *laughs.*
Wenfeng: Aha. Kay thanks alot ! (: than we attitude together lorh. LOLOL.
Amanda: Thanks.
Pamela: Wahh. you alw change link one ley. kkay. relink soon. LOL.
Tags Replied:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home