Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Well, its just a kids play.

I seem to be kinda happy this few days.
But kinda lazy t post to. LOL.
Its okay.
Thanks wenquan for lending me your phone.
And thanks keith and kaiwen for peing me t escape. (since its my first time. LOL. )
i swear th bubbletea there is disastrous.
Dont ever try.
And escape is ultra boring.
Only th kart thing was funny.
LOL.
Haunted house was kind of self scaring. ( Kept telling myself somethings gonna happen.)
And pirate ship was terrible.
Wobbly all over. LOL. ( even wobblier than kw's tummy. )
Oh man, terrible trip.
Wasted money. LOL.
And, i want my psp back! D:
I want pata pon! (Pata Pata PON! :3 )
Oh man, something hilarious is going on now. And i am laughing, though i dont think im supposed t. LOL.
Found my pink mp4 which totally looks like ipod.
Freaked me out, thought daddy bought new ipod for me since my previous white one was spoiled. LOL.
Saving money, planning t get an itouch/ camera.
I think camera first.
I have been craving for that since early. Oh man!
Oh dang, needa go school tomorrow for ipw project.
Oh faggot, worrying what if comp lab doesnt open. D:
Oh man, cries! D:
Anyway, going marina for hair cut tomorrow with quan. :D
Hope it ends up well, gonna ask for their suggestion.
Contradicting, I want t leave my hair long like last time but i want to cut it. LOL.
Oh man! Crazy wenshi, /
Okay, imma damn bored. (Realise this is a not so wenshi`ic post. But im wenshi la. )
Arghs, bored.
Vocabularys are mad.
Physics formulaes are worst.
"If you never try, you will never know. But if you can predict what will happen, and trying is not a good choice, than why go for it? "
O.O :Latest trala from tws. LOL.
Arghsarghsarghsarghs. Boreddd.
Oh, just slacked with ivy and dkhew.
Ivy went home first.
Walked one more round.
Dkhew kept rushing my t go home study. LOL/
Here i am at home, but not studying. tsk! :D
Thanks for th domokun anyway. :D
Its cute la! :D
Oh man, i cant wait for gl camp!
Because it just seem so torturing and i cant wait t torture myself because its long since i last did that. ( not in th sense of pain. -.- )
Oh damn, im domonically hungry. ARGHS.
Im out of kitkat.
Oh yeah and,
GOODLUCK AND JIAYOU TO ALL NLEVEL TAKERS OUT THERE. :D/
NEVER GIVE UP OKAY! ;D
Tralalalala.
Okay, its time for wenshi t sleep, but not tired. but have to.
Oh whatever. Bye peeps.
(Dont forget to tag my blog kay, its dieing LOL.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home