Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Why cant everyone's mentality be the same? *Oh whatever*

Firstly, im pissed cause quan spoiled my bibi! D: (Bibi = kube! )
I make sure if the manager of seven eleven doesnt give me a new bibi, you will pay me! LOL. jk la.
Secondly, i need to make this clear.Cynthia, its okay, dont need to put (YSKW) . Just type my name out. I rather you type my name out, than making us squeezing our brain juices trying to figure out who you refering to. I rather you tell me my mistakes. Than isolating. Isolating is like giving th person no chance. Telling is like giving a person a chance. I dont care what way you use. But all i want t let you know is, next time, in your blog, if you are refering t me, type my name. TY.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home