Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Popularity leads to jealousy. and jealousy leads to quarrels. Whats the point?

Oh so sorry! I just cant help betraying you and sabo`ing you. Thats my true colours, what can you do? * In a sarcastic HIGH PITCHED tone like a bimbo ( Im not one-.-) *
Ahahahahah! Had a fun time w xinti and Poop after BIC. Was laughing like some mad woman. ( Im not mad kay.)
Oh whatever.
Ate, than bus`ed w poop.
As i explored his kube.
Ah damn! I missed my ipod. (Its spoiled.)
So i was like
OKAY! IM GOING TO GET ONE KUBE.
And i did!
Went t seven eleven, and got a pink one.
Argh, damn bimbotic. :F
Everything is pink in colour.
IM NOT A BIMBO OKAY. MAKE IT CLEAR. (:
(Fyi, i swear kube is damn cheap. )
Yay! I am damn happy today i swear. I dont care what happened before that, but, i swear im very very happy cause i got a pink kube! (:
Rahhh`nessity. LOL.
Sian, domonically full-.-
Lucky momma did not cook.
LOL.
Okay, gonna load songs into kube.
BI BYE.:D ( Sorry but i fxcking hate bic. ) [:
I failed bio and chem and geography BUT I PASSED PHYSICS YOU KNOW! FIRST TIME! :D (Mwaha, moment of excitement. ) ^^V

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home