Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Well, its never same. I feel like dieing now.

Arghs.
Fuck pms.
Fuck crying. (Im crying now. No idea why. )
Fuck everything.
Fuck everyone.
Fuck nothing.
Nothing seems t be going my way. (Maybe other than copying notes.)
I have been mugging this few days.
Pretty hardworking yea.
My stable mentality have gone.
To somewhere idk.
I dont feel like myself.
I feel weak.
Mentally and physically.
Save me someone. D:
;You misunderstood everything word i have typed. Nevermind, just because we see things from different perspective. I give up. Because idk. Idk if you are putting effort into bringing this relationship back anot. Thanks for th green post. Really. I still treat you as a good friend, but whether what you think me of, idk.
Fuck.
Everyone around me seems t have troubles to.
No one seems t be able t cheer me up.
I want a shoulder t lean to and cry.
Idk why. I think i just need someone that truly understand me deeply in th heart. Someone who is there 24/7 along my side and stuffs.
Nevermind.
Its over.
I guess.
Fuck assumptions anyway.
Fuck.
Byebye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home