Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I cannot control anymore.

I lost th way to control myself.
I feel lonely.
I cannot control myself in anyway.
Relationships, tears, angers, sadness, tiredness.
I feel so helpless. D:
And thats when i realised i still need you, its just that i dont dare t face th truth. And i dont want t. I dont want t get into another relationship. But you are always there.
Glenn, thanks. (: And i dont have th shakespeare(?) slang okay!
Idk what t do after you guys are gone.
I feel like i should be happy.
But, im sad, very.
Because if i every think back.
Most of th times, th people that are always there for me, are always you guys.


Thy said i've changed.
How?
Idk.
I dont feel as active as last time.
I dont feel as happy as last time
I dont feel as cheerful as last time.
And im very angry now because i just read something. FUCK.

Th way you posted it , i post back.
TO YOU.:
I never say your bag laotu before lor.
I never buy that bag myself. Since when i tell you
Dad spon`ed half ley.
Because i save, than have money right.
You didnt even understand what i was talking about.
Break, how many definations are there.
GO THINK LA-.-
I never say i love carebear. i only say that thy are cute.
You dont like me hang carebear on my bag.
Tell me in my face.
You dont go blogging in onsugar like nobodys business.
.You say i only close t you when i have no friends.
Please la-.-
If you want t think like this.
Go on.
I cannot do anything.
I dont care, nobody does.
DONT THIS LOOK FAMILAR T YOU.
Please la. Before you say people, think about yourself first.
(I just posted your posting style, how d you feel. )

And this is where i changed. Too.
I feel inferior. Embrace me, someone. Tell me im not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home