Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Moodswings.

Imaginations. Insanity. Everything.
Doing art.
Thanks SY for printing my art research. (:
Doing mindmap.
Dont know why does ms tay wants a pictorial mindmap. But its okay.
I realised, its not because of only pms symptoms.
Its also myself.
Angry is pms.
But not feeling like myself is my problem.
Nvm, i just hate th feeling.
Because i got no idea how t overcome it. Damn.
Fish is coming back t sch tomorrow. Yays. I miss her la. LOL. :D
And I espacially hate it when people dont know you but fucking give you face when you talk t their friend because thy just dont like you for no reason. You will never like it, TOO. Who cares how many friends you have? Popularity is fuck. Like seriously. Its nothing good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home