Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The inevitable cycle.

It just goes on, uncontrollably.
When it comes, we just change, and lead our own lifes, and have new friends.
Because our mentality changes.
Damn. im determined t slim down okay.
I fucking grew 6 kg during june hols.
Anyway, is there anyone that has a printable colour printer?
Text me if you have. cause i need you t print research for me
Hehe.
I dont want to care anymore.
Its tiring.
I dont want to think anymore.
Its time consuming.
I dont want to say anymore.
Its useless.
Still wondering which is th correct path.
It will never be solved. F.
I feel weak, mentally and physically. ( Realise this has always been repeated. Cause idk why. And i want a reason. )
Fuck.
Fuck everything.
Fuck nothing.
Fuck th inevitable cycle.
Fuck you.
Byebye.
P/s: Thanks t those who are always there. I love you guys to th max kay! (: *Loves*
-Fishy. D:. Get well soon. Come back quickly. I miss my geog textbook. and you. LOL.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home