Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Saturday, October 3, 2009

The new start.

Another new day, a brand new me. (:

From now, im who i am.
I wont get affected by you guys and stuff.
I have my reason.
Nothing much to post today.
So shall post what happened.


Stone at home.
Met kh, i was late, sorry. ( and again. LATE. -.- )
Slack arnd iluma.
His friend came. ( G and Wb.)
Than walkwalk.
I saw a nice view! But th stupid fence block!
Cannot take.
If it was with a sunrise. How nice! :D
Kay, whatever.
I want a dslr camera as soon a possible! D:
Aft that, went t carpark.
Want t find ivy one
Than cause of somethings.
Went back t find kh.
Went t his house nearby, eat.
They keep saying i eat very slow. ._.
Slackawhile.
Home.
( Realised most of th word is slack? Because i actually slacked alot. )
And oh my dear chrystal, get well soon! :D
Texting C, YL, and KH currently.
So yeap. (:
Why is everyone oh so sad when im oh so happy.
Wierd people.
Bwaha.
Whatever.
Waking up early tmr t mug
Sister`s coming back!
Cheers! :D
Okay, whatever.
End of post.
Byebye

Added on. (:
Yongleee.
Cheer up kay.
(idk if you will read this but idc. LOL.)
I dont want a sad brother la dey
Build up your self esteem kay, your not ugly la. (:
Cheers!

Chrystal.
You should learn your lesson.
Bwaha, never eat char siew rice.
when you having sexy voice.
Haha. kay.
GET WELL SOON. (:
also, thanks for entertaning me. :D
Love ya.

Kokhua.
Thanks for all th cheerings and listenings.
Also for accompanying. :D
Haha. Wierd guy. O.O.

Glenn.
Thanks for trying t keep me entertained.
And, i want a dslr! D:
Is EOS really not good? D:



Seems like its true now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home