Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Friday, October 9, 2009

After you guys are gone, i doubt there will still be smiles on my faces.


Sad.
(Im suppose t be studying. but i slept th whole day. )
Idk what t do now.
i cannot imagine life without you guys.
Th ones that brought fun and laughter.
Th ones that accompany me home.
Th ones that helps me in my studies.
Th ones that accompany me to go out t study/ play.
Th ones that celebrate my birthday for me.
Th ones that cheer me up.
Th ones that accompany me t slack between lessons.
After you guys are gone, i doubt i will be able t wear a smiley mask anymore.
It sounded so slow yet so fast.
We may not be close.
But its alrd better than others.
After you guys are gone.
I really dk who t rely.


Nvm, life today. was great. and bad
I fucking screwed maths paper 1.
And i was trying t cheer myself up th whole reccess
I did it.
For once.
After hist paper.
Find louisa.
Went t meet Gary, Kokhua, Weibin at void deck.
Slacked w them.
Ultra hilarious.
Taptap! :D
I win weibin!
Woohoo! :D
But sorry ley. I hit your head. D:
Aft that.
Jinjie came.
Louisa go for tuition, while i headed home.
Idk what t do now.
I dont seem t be able t study.
Guh.
I need t vent my anger.
I need a shoulder t cry on.
Byebye.
Vitamins D. i need you. Badly.
Louisa. Pon school tomorrow horh! :D Todays thursday!
Promise ah. Cannot break promise horh! :D Bwahaha!
Thanks pear and fish for trying t cheer me up.
I'll try my very very best.
I want four badly.! D:
Im so pissed and down now yet i need to cheer you up. If its my fault. Yes im sorry. But i apologised!
Sorry but i just cant take it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home