Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Mood changes so much and fast in one day.

I was happy for once, hyper, than angry, sad, pissed, sad, neutral, angry, pissed, sad and now. IDK.
Guh. I feel so ragaragaragarahhhhh.
Thanks fish.
Im so sorry.
If i made you worried cause i suddenly cried. ( I never cried this year. )
But i was just overly angry.
And idk why. And i cant take it.
Espacially when stupid jinjie came. -.-
But nevermind.
Thanks Fish, Ziyi, Jinjie for trying t cheer me up. (:

Th angry feeling is back again.
Damn uncontrallable.
I wish i could hug you and cry my heart out.
Fxck. i dont feel normal.
Ziyi, i start t think what you said is real. Pms is just an excuse. But i get angry easily on during pms periods. No idea why, but i think i trust you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home