Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Monday, October 5, 2009

There goes the Sun.

Wheres the determination?
Wheres has wenshi gone to?


Oh damn.
Thanks louisa and kokhua.
Sorry dkhew for being a total bitch just now.
(: ):
Idk which t choose.
Kay whatever.
I know i will fail english and chinese/
My confidence gone.
Oh damn.
I feel so tired.
I dont feel like doing anymore.
I dont want t think
I dont want t study
I dont want t talk.
I dont want t move.
I wish i can just dissipate away from where i am.
And never come back.


Ok. Was supposed t study with louisa today.
I only copied one page of notes cause we were talking, complaining, gossiping and crapping. LOL.
My god la.
I cannot stop laughing.
And i felt so bimbotic.
wth.
Than we was like playing taptap half way LOL.
arnd 5, fish gtg.
So yep.
Walked t gate.
Thanks Wengyee and Zhirong for accompanying. :D
And i dont have slang okay!
Home, moodswing. Slack.

WENSHI. YOU CANNOT. YOU WONT. BECAUSE IF YOU REALLY _ _ _ _ _ , MANY PEOPLE WILL FAINT!
And louisa you tooo!
My book!
Why are all of them. GAYS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home