Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Sentosa.

FLOWER! ( I love pink, red and purple flower la. LOL. )
I always thought this look like an island. And if i own it. OMG, I OWN AN ISLAND. LOL.
I've always wanted t ask whats X-ING. LOL.
I always thought it would be nice t stay in one of them. Cool ley. :D . Imagine outside look so old, but th inside all th super nice stuff. (cannot la. later th structure cui. LOL.)
Merlion's teeth, prove that we went up kay! $8. thanks t uncle for giving 20% after bargaining. LOL.
I always thought what is this, looks like th squeeze orange juice one too me. LOL.
Roller coaster, our aim!
I want t grow as tall as this! (Omg, never! *Laughs*)

Look super clean, and i tell you, when you go down, its not. LOL. :D

ZIYING, YOU GONNA REMEMBER THIS. -.- ( that fking long stairs, ziying make us climb and, and led us to... )
This, WTF. and we walk down th stairs in th end. (Hot and tiring journey kay. )
On th merlions head. HAHA. MARLAION, IM STEPPING ON YOU. ;D
Huiwen, Pinhui, Me(I look like ghost.), Ziling, Ziying, Munirah(?)
Slanted, ps.
Ziying, Munirah(?),Ziling, Wenshi, Pinhui, Huiwen.
Between ziying and ziling, there stands th sleeping carebear. :D

Rot and rot and rot.
FINALLY, SENTOSA PHOTOS.
and sorry t ziling's junior, but i really dk how t spell your name! D:
IM SUPER SORRY ZILING AND ZIYING, I SUPER LAZY LA. HAHA. :D
Ziling, i havent get t post yet, so im posting this bigbigbig for you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SHENG RI KUAI LE. HOPE YOU LIKE TH FREAKING BIG CAREBEAR. LOL. Hug until you die. :D (HUG ME BETTER. LOL. )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home