Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Saturday, January 2, 2010


Wheres my cheeruup shirt!
Hellosxcz.! ;D
Tomorrow got sbm.
Need t wake up early.
Gahhh.
Hahahah!
Post sth about yesterday.
Wildwildwet w
Louisa, Kokboon, and wenquan.
Th two suaku guys never go wildwildwet before.
Funny.
Me and fishy was doing th blob thing. Wtf. Lame ttm. LOL.
(And we are th one doing it. -.- )
And i was super angry during countdown.
Reasons: Someone called me, make me got worried. Than tell me its a prank. AND WASTED MY TIME ON TH PHONE. Because it took so long for that person t say th main point. -.- And make my cousin nag at me for using th phone when its countdown and a family gathering.
See. How irritating SOME PEOPLE can get.
And when people scold them.
Thy still scold people back.
Dont even know thy are in th wrong.
Dont even know why people scold them
AINT THIS PEOPLE IDIOTS!
HAHAHA. :D
Okay, im being evil.
LOL.
:D
I love my e72.
Woohoo. :D
Waiting for that yuanying t come online.
Hahaha! :D
She so evil.
Waste my house water still want throw waterbomb at me. LOL. :D
Kay la.
Go off ler.
Sayonara.

; Do you think making me worried can solve everything.
I never say we can be back as friends.
I never say.
I never.
I did not.
I SAY I NEVER.
Dont keep giving me false hopes.
You will fail./
When i say i will get you out of my mind, i will let you go.
I MEAN IT.
Feelings do come back.
But someone told me, Feelings are fake.
I choose t trust.
Too bad. (:

-Reply tags on next post, Lazy reply now. Cause got alot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home