Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Monday, December 28, 2009

Indices.


QI XI WO LER LAHS! D;<
Apparently i got pissed off by th stupid maths question in midas.
I SAY I WANT T GO ON T TH NEXT QUESTION BUT IT KEEP MAKING ME DO TH SAME ONE.
WTF.
Fangry! D:
I need more money.
I need t get my d90.
I need t get my itouch.
AND DADDY'S GETTING ME A NEW PHONE TMR.
YAYE! WOOHOOO.
Like finally!
Wenquan, sorry lah. D: Your phone not repaired yet. Bu shi gu yi de! D:
Pass me th warranty tmr.
I bring go parkway repair for you okays. D:
Im so tired.
Mentally, physically and emotionally.
OMG.-.-
Gahhh.
I dont want school t reopen.
Because my table is still in a great great mess.
I need more space. D:
5 small drawers and 4 big box aint enough for my stuffs.
I need more more more space!
I need my space! D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home