Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Omfg.

Jordan Seah Chee Ping.
When you see this.
CALL ME IMMEDIATELY.
I NEED MY MEMORY CAARD BACK ASAP!
OMFG. -.-

Back t life.
Yesterday didnt post.
Did i?
I forgot.
I think i didnt.
GAH.
WHATEVER.
Same routine.
Tuition, Parkway, Work.
Today wednesday. (:
I rot my day at home.
My mp3 spoiled.
Poor kube. D:
Sad ttm.
Nevermind. i am going t get an itouch!
I was sleeping.
Sorry ziling.
Make you call me at 8am and 11am.
Ite, i slept all th way till like 5pm.
Duibuqi la. D:
Get well soon okay.
Chalets tomorrow.
You bu ke yi sheng bing. D:
Get well soon lar.
I going sleep ler.
4.30 ler.
Meeting retarded twin at kallang mrt at 11 tomorrow.
Still must morning call that idiot. D:
I scared i cant wake.
LOLOL.
No mood now also.

Zaneith, sorry for all th attitude. Im not in th right mood. Wrong channel. I will text you again after i switch back th channel.

Cep, dont look forward for it.
Idk why. But i believe that its something that i will have fun. (:
And i look forward for it now!
Because me and retarded twin planned something!
Finally someone's gonna hear all me xin shi. (:

Kokhua, thanks for making me laugh la. ^^. And i never molest you hor! Bad pig! Accuse me. Hahaha. Remember t get your stupid present from me kays! :D

2010, i know its a new start. Many people is telling me that thy aint having a bad feeling about it. Me too. I tell you guys t cheer up. But i think myself. Im so sorry. I didnt tell you guys. I didnt want you guys t be worried.

Louisa, everythings gonna be okay. Be th strong fishy you always are okay! I'll kick you t thailand! :D Haha. Cheer up lahs! (: Dont think so much. (:

Sometimes i thought, why must there be such thing as hatred.
Why must people hate people.
Why cant everyone love everyone.
Why cant we be friends.
Why must we be enemies when we dont even know each other.
Omg. What am i thinking.
GAHHHH.


Wo yuan yi bu ai ni. Zhi yao ni yong yuan dou kai xin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home