Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Idk

Idk what im feeling now.
Im sad at a moment.
Im angry at a moment.
I miss him at a moment.
I hate him at a moment.
Omg. Crazy wenshi.

Hellosxcz.
Woke up.
Met wunfeeng. (ps i late.)
853-ed down sbm.
853-ed home.
Send wenfeng t bustop.
Went off.
Went over t fitness corner t meet th guys.
Happy birthday Koksoon. (:
Went home.
Comp. (:
Webcam w ziling.
She told me t remember.
She went offline in msn at 12 am without being nagged by her mother successfully. LOL.
Okay lah, i also find it a miracle.
Lol.
Im afraid if i see you on monday, i may hit you and break down and cry.
Thats why i ask my friend down.
BUT CANT YOU JUST FUCKING GIVE A REPLY.
D;

Recovering from sore throat.
But seems like cough is coming.
Uhoh.
No more kfc!
I just ate kfc snackers lah-.-
No wonder.
LOL.
Like what everyone says, i should get a better boyf. (:
I will do it!
People i will!
Trust me!
I can do it!
But really.
Who doesnt long for someone t hold?
Who knows how t love you without being told?
Anyway.
Webcamming w ziling tmr mrg at 8 again.
So yeah.
Gtg and sleep now.
Nightsxcz. (:
I love th sxcz slang. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home