Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Facebook.

Facebook says I should learn t communicate with you more and tell you what im thinking.
But how?
I really want t die soon.
You said you wont leave me, but you did.
You said you wont ignore me, but you did.
I have no ways of contacting you.
Because you treat me not like how you treat me in th past.
I go t your blog, twitter, facebook everyday, i want t know you are happy.
But mostly, i wanted t know you miss me.
But you dont.
Th only way i can contact you, is through your friends.
Im crying now.
Im thinking what can i do t bring you back t me.
Im thinking what can i do t make you happy.
Im thinking what can i do t make sure you are okay at all times.
Idk.
I gave up on myself totally.
Now all im thinking is about you.
And i cried through th phone because i got so fucking pissed off w th $30 and yet you dk and you dont care.
And once again, You only asked me, you okay. I said i am. But i need your comfort. But you just said b ye and hanged th phone.
Listen this you idiot.
A crack on th wall can be sealed.
But not one in th heart,
Now my heart got shattered by him once AGAIN.
And im left alone t pick up th pieces by myself.
I will wait for you, no matter how many times i have t pick th pieces.



Parkway-ed.
Supposed t meet wenquan and kokboon.
But teoheng no one working.
So wenquan need t rush back.
Walked around for shoes.
Gave up.
Bought bbt.
31-ed t kallang than trained down t bugis.
Went iluma and i bought my shoe.
Thy gave me a $5 discount which idk when i will use.
Went home.
Dinner with dad.
Called Marie t come down.
And she came!
So long never contact her ler.
Misses.
Lol. and as we say, we sure will lose contact in a few days time. LOL.
Nvm.
Went home.
Computer.
(:




I want t die now.
And i want you t see th way i die.
Because I am dying for you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home