Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Exhausted.

Im so tired of thinking everything about you.
Im so tired of thinking how t bring everything back t normal.
Im so tired of thinking how t communicate to you.
Im so tired of thinking how t tell you what i wanted t tell you.
Im so tired of thinking how t explain t you.
Im really very very tired.
But i wont give up.
Till th day you say you will never leave me for eternity.

Back from work.
Im really tired of everything.
When can school reopen.
Fuck, i really dont want t do science hol hw.
I think i just leave it aside la.
Nb. -.-
Any kind souls willing t help, text me. ^^
Fyi, my mums phone crazy, i cant text out.
Until dad gets me a new phone, i cant text you guys, i can only receive messages.
And, call people. :D

I never needed pain.
I never needed strain.
I only need your care.
I get jealous when i see sweet couples around, caring for each other.
Accompanying each other through their hard days, through their tired days.
Messaging them when thy have troubles.
Letting them cry out t each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home