Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Friday, November 20, 2009

If you could read my heart.

If you really know how t read my heart, i guess i wont be going through all these now.

Went out w chrystal in th morning. Sorry, was late.
:X.
Than shopping.
Many stupid stupid stupid stuffs happen lah.
Spent like $90 plus lah. wtf.
Nvm. :D.
I will start working! Like mad!
After that Fiona came.
Pasta Mania together.
Than thy went for th $5 manicure at haji lane while i headed down for work.
Started working.
Blogshop owner came down t meet me and pass me th shirts. (Sorry, make you run so far. :X )
:D
While clearing up rooms, thought a lot of stuffs.
:D Reached home, and here am i blogging.
Shit, im growing fatter. Needa slim down liao. Uhoh.

Why did i even promise you.
I regretted. Badly.
I really need him.
Im so sorry.
But what if i really break th promise and i dont feel happy?
Omg. I havent contact him yet.
I dont plan to. Because i know i will cry.
I didnt want you t worry, thus i didnt tell you why i cry.
I just thought, falling into your embrace and cry is enough.
Thats all i need.
I got it.
But i got hurt once again.
Again and again.
I dont wanna get hurt anymore.
But i really cant stand t leave you.
Im think like what kaiwen says im really living in self denial.
Im gullible.
I dont even know what i did, till you didnt want t call me.
I really feel like dying lah.
I really miss you alot. D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home