Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Monday, November 16, 2009

A brand new day.





classphotos. ( i cant upload th rest. blogger kisiao alrd. post next time. msn me if you want th photos. and i need th class email and password so i can post.O: )
Hello once again. (Oh whatever.)
Cried in th morning. (Omg, so ps, wait, i do it almost everyday. Dang.)
Work later on. Shag.
Afifah! Meet up soon kay! :D
Going over t parkway later on.
Might be changing th colour of my extension. :D ( I thought it was fun. LOL.)
My pink hair got taken up cause i screwed it up.
I went t dip into white paint on th bottom. and i coloured w permanent marker. (LIKE WTF. LOL.)
Kay, you should try. Fun though. (:
Oh whatever.
All th craps. LOL. :D
Was having moodswings, and was totally down ttm.
Thanks Wunfeeng. :D
Wei nan le ni.
Computered th whole day.
Gonna bath.
Have t leave hse real soon.
If not im gonna be late again.(Ziling, dont shoot me. I know i always late. IM TRYING NOT TO. LOL. )
Whyyyy.
Why am i always getting sad over you.
Why cant i stop thinking about you
I hate it when i cant contact you.
I felt like dying.
Whenever i think of you, theres happiness and sadness.
Wtf is wrong w me.
Help me someone.
Why am i falling into this.
I dont deserve all this shit do i?
Guhh. Nb.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home