Wenshinnnny.! ):

Trust your intuition. The universe is guiding your life.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Exhausted.

I thought, Im only 14 years old this year.
I shouldnt be feeling so exhausted.
What will happen t me when i grow old?
Save me, someone.

I get jealous seeing happy couples around.
Im very sad.
This kind of sadness, is a kind that i never felt before.
Its like a stranger.
You dont understand it.
And you dont know how t overcome it.

Woke up, Computer.
Cabbed down t katong.
Went t mediacorp.
Xiang, Congrats. :D.
Went home.
Eat, computer. :D
I want my hair t grow long long long! D:
I want t rebond! D:
I want t perm! D:
I want t highlight! D:
I want t extend! D:
I want t dye! D:
and,
I want t die.

Take that $30 dollars, and thats th last thing you get from me.
Take this sentence, and memorise it.
BECAUSE I SWORE NEVER T GO SAD OVER YOU ANYMORE.
I slashed it cause i failed t.
Because i just cried again.



Thank you guys for cheering me up when im really down t th max and giving advices although i never followed. And i feel much happier after i listened t your advices. Thanks guys! I love you all.
;Louisa, Wenfeng, Junquan, Wenquan, Kokboon, Charlotte, Jingqi, Kokhua, Kaixuan, Kaixun, Jiamin, Jeanne, Kaiwen, Pearson, Sherman, Jinjie, Aaron, Deon.
And never forgetting.
My precious nuer,
GOH ZI LING! ♥ . (: .

I LOVE YOU GUYS! ;D.
BE IT MAKING ME SMILE FOR TH DAY OR LISTENING T MY RANTS, THANKS FOR MAKING MY DAYS! :D
I SWEAR YOU GUYS ARE TH BEST PEOPLEEE! ;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home